Since Zac is doing well, (aside from a broken jaw, poor thing
) I decided to go ahead and update my journal with something a bit more positive.
Aaaaaaaaaanywhooooo... The meme that I'm using was taken from here: journal-memes.deviantart.com/j…
Check this account out if you're ever bored and feel the need to refurbish your journal.
1. What would you do if right now the love of your life walked in and asked you to marry him/her?
Squeal, experience heart palpitations, and then agree. Life is too short to second-guess everything.
2. Do you trust your friends?
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Yes. Especially if the other person was unable to move.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
5. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship.
Abuse and violence of any kind, and adultery.
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
I'm not sure. Which ever one of my friends aspires to be a doctor, I suppose.
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yes... 10. Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new person?
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
I've honestly never been onboard a plane.
12. What did the last text message you sent say?
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" which was sent to my sister.
13. What features do you find most attractive in your preferred sex?
Erm, a good personality (reliable, kindn, open-minded, possessing a sense of humor, being easy-going) and the face, I suppose. Nice teeth, entrancing eyes, a decent complexion, freckles, a pretty smile, that sort of stuff. 14. Fill in the blank. I like _______ .
Hot chocolate and peppermint!
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Becoming a published author. 16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extensive time who would you call?
17. How many kids do you want to have?
18. Would you make a good parent?
Probably not. I'm much better with animals than children, and I'd always be worried that I'd harm the baby.
19. Where was/were your ID picture(s) taken?
At the license bureau, I believe.
20. What is your middle name?
Something embarrassing that I like to ignore. 21. Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
Responding to the questions in this meme. x3
23. Shoe size?
7 in women's shoes.
24. What are you wearing right now?
A t-shirt, two sweaters, pajama pants and socks.
25. Righty or Lefty?
26. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
With the money I have at home, I could, yes.
26. Best place to eat?
I can't say. I've been to several restaurants with really good food.
27. Favorite pair of jeans you own?
A pair of blue jeans with zippers on the legs.
28. Favorite animal?
29. Favorite juice?
Apple juice.30. Have you had the chicken pox?
No.31. Have you had a sore throat?
Yes, I have.33. Who knows you the best?
My family, I believe.34. Do you get along with your family?
Most of them, yes.35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Neither, currently.36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Yes. The pet won. 37. Been to Mexico?
Nope.38. Did you buy something today?
Negative.39. Did you get sick today?
No, thank goodness!40. Did you miss someone today?
.... Yes.41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
No. And, I hope that I won't in the few hours still left. Confrontations are scary, and I like to avoid them when I can.42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Never, I believe.43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Me.44. Last person to see you cry?
My sister, the other night.45. Who made you cry?
I'd rather not get into that.46. What was the last TV show you watched?My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.47. What are your plans for the weekend?
To work on my fanfictions. 48. Who do you think will repost this?
Anyone who is interested in the questions, I presume.49. Name of the person you got this from.
50. Are you happy?
Not right now, exactly. But, hopefully, in the not so distant future, I can say that I am with all honesty, "Truly happy".